Monday, September 13, 2010

When you're lost the way...

Yesterday i came back to the hectic city after celebrate raya with my dear family. Basically this year was not a really good raya for me because i fall sick on first day of raya.. *sigh*.. miss to eat my favourite rendang.. but after all i felt so grateful because still can celebrate raya with my family. when think about other people who are not really lucky to celebrate raya with their love one...the flood victim in Pakistan and our recent issue, the death of jutawan kecatikan Dato Sosilawati and the other 3 victims. In fact one of the victim was my super senior at high school. Al Fatihah...

Btw yesterday i did something that i never thought i will do in my life. Maybe rasa humanity yang kuat buat i rasa nak tolong mereka. I became a free and easy tourist guide for one Iran family... hehe..:) Actually i met them in the KTM. The wife, Rabiah (if i'm not mistaken listening to the way she pronounce her name) asked me where to get local handicraft for souvenir. I suggest her to go to Central Market. After arrived KL Sentral i just left her behind and try not to bother them. But after that i felt so not good then i turned back and looked for her. I saw all of them at one corner try to find their way. I straight away told them i can bring them to the Central Market. She was super happy when i said that. I can see from her face. So i brought her, her husband and their 2 lovely daughter to Central Market.

To be honest, I didn't go to Central Market for quite long time. If not mistaken last I went there was about 8 years ago.. That time I still study at mara college. So I just pretend that I know the place very well. Haha!! :p. Its really was a good experience for me. Priceless i tell you... Eventhough a bit hard to understand their english (because of their pronunciation..slang dia belah arab so ambil masa sikit nak faham) and my english pun bukannya bagus sangat... hehehe.. but we had a good time together. After they finish shopping at Central Market I suggest them to go to KLCC. They agreed and keep thankful me cause willing to show them the way. So we went to KLCC together. Once we reached KLCC and after showed them around, I told them that I need to go off. I have something to do later on. I gave them my contact number so they can call me if they need info or my help. And last night Rabiah called me and invite me to have a dinner with them before they fly back to Iran...:)

When I think back, I was glad because decided to help them. I managed to show them the correct way so that they won't lost their way.
In fact, in term of life also, I believe all of us also sometimes need other people to show us the right way when we nearly lost or totally lost our way. Not because we can't stand on our on feet but we have to admit that we just a human being. Not a perfect person. Sometimes we did something that we never realized it was a wrong thing. And you can consider you are a lucky person if there are people around you willing to show you the right way rather than just saw you choose the wrong way. I can consider myself in one of the lucky person. I have people around me who always there for me when i nearly or totally lost my way. Thanx guys. I really appreciate it... :)

Because now still in raya mode so I would like to wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak. Wish you have a great time with your love one.
For word that might be hurt, for jokes you can't take, for anything I did might be harm, i'm sorry if it displeasure you. Hope this raya will bring us a lot of joys and happiness.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment