Friday, September 17, 2010

When you need to reward yourself

Bersempena Malaysia Day yesterday, I decided to reward myself for a movie, movie again, eat ice cream and be good to people...

Stacey and I had a movie date. We agreed to watch Resident Evil eventho its not kind a movie that I like.. but at the end ok la. The movie was so-so only. And I couldn't help myself from jerit-jerit when there was a part yang terkejut-terkejut..(the feeling same like when you watch a ghost movie). Until the guy who sat next to me also terkejut when I screamed. Hahaha!! Once finished the movie, we walked to sg.wang to look around and we had discovered new hot spot for you ladies...new outlet of Vincci and Charles and Keith.. this outlet located at KL Plaza there.. Its biggggg I tell you.. and more choices..hehe.. heaven for ladies..=)

Stacey needs to go home early yesterday because she was a very isteri mithali. She wanted to be home before her husband come back from work. Bagus Stacey ni tau..hehe.. She offered to send me back home but its still early so I decided to go watch another movie, Step Up 3.

Since my Step Up 3 will start a bit late so i went to the office took some stuff. Reached in front of Wisma Cosway (at the bus stop there) suddenly there was an old auntie stop me. She told me that she wanted to go to HUKM visiting her husband but accidently the taxi driver sent her to the wrong hospital, HKL. She from Kajang. She was a teacher but now already retire. I'm a bit confused why she told me all those things. I told her that she can take any taxi from there and asked the taxi driver bring her to HUKM. She smiled and said like this "I only had RM50 just now but after paid the taxi driver I left on RM5 with me.." Then I got her meaning. She don't have money. I gave her RM20 and she asked how can she pay back.... " No need la auntie. Hope your husband will get well soon"...Then I continue walked and left her behind.

After took my things then I walked to KLCC (Step Up 3 will be at TGV..:)).. There was about 35mins before the show so I went eat an ice cream at New Zealand Ice Cream... Really enjoy my moment sit and eat ice cream there alone...You guys should do it if you have time...:)

That was the third time I went watched movie alone. Don't pity me because I really enjoyed myself when I did it alone. Sometimes you just wanted to be alone so that you will appreciate yourself more than usual.. Bagi I la..Orang lain I tak tahu..Hehe.. And it was a very good movie I tell you. For them yang dah watched that movie sure agreed with me. And and the hero damn hot ok.. Hahahaha!! Even I noticed he didn't dance much but his handsome face already made me wanna pengsan..Haha!!

Yesterday was a very happy day for me. I celebrate Malaysia Day used my own way. I am free to do whatever I wanna do without thinking about other things / people. It's priceless....
So my mission for the day was completed. Had a very pretty gf to accompany me for movie, eat ice cream and did good thing to people..

Happy Malaysia Day to all..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment